The D7000 is a high-quality mid-class D-SLR that will respond to user demands for a variety of the latest camera technologies and functions, enabling them high-quality, high-definition shooting.
The D7000 is equipped with a new Nikon DX-format CMOS image sensor and a new image-processing engine, EXPEED 2. The camera offers an effective pixel count of 16.2-million pixels and enables capture of high-definition images exhibiting superior image quality with extremely detailed rendering and rich tones with smooth gradations. With standard sensitivity range of ISO100 - 6400 and additional increases of up to Hi 2 (ISO 25600 equivalent), the camera offers improved capability in shooting under dim lighting in the evening or indoors, and also expands possibilities for expression with rapidly moving subjects.
EXPEED 2 is Nikon's latest image-processing engine developed using the ideas, expertise and technologies in digital imaging that Nikon has cultivated over the years. EXPEED 2 enables faster image processing, a high level of noise reduction, better color reproduction characteristics, and reduced power consumption.
A magnesium alloy has been adopted for the top and rear covers for increased durability in a size equivalent to that of the D90. All joints on the camera body have also been sealed to ensure a greater level of water and dust resistance.
With 2,016 pixels, the new metering sensor developed for the D7000 offers twice the metering pixels as our previous high-end metering sensor. Prior to shooting, the 2,016-pixel RGB sensor acquires accurate information regarding the scene. That information is then reflected in autofocusing, automatic exposure, i-TTL balanced fill-flash, and auto white balance control for extremely faithful images.
An AF sensor module with 39 effective focus points
Adoption of the new Multi-CAM4800DX autofocus sensor module enables certain acquisition and tracking of the intended subject with 39 focus points. Nine cross-type sensors at the most frequently used center of the frame allow for certain acquisition of the intended subject. In addition, the number of active focus points can also be limited to 11.
Superior subject acquisition and tracking performance
Depending upon the scene or subject, the AF-area mode can be selected from Single-point AF, Dynamic-area AF, 3D-tracking and Auto-area AF. Wide focus areas containing a large number of focus points work together to accurately acquire and track the subject.
The D7000 is equipped with the D-Movie function that enables recording of high-definition movies (1920 x 1080p, 24 fps) exhibiting superior video quality. Autofocusing during movie recording is possible using contrast-detect AF. When the focus mode is set to Full time-servo AF (AF-F) and the AF-area mode to Subject-tracking AF, the camera automatically maintains focus on a subject moving throughout the frame in three dimensions.
The D7000 also offers in-camera movie editing functions that allow users to save a single frame as a still JPEG image or delete unnecessary portions from the beginning or end of movie files. Recording of stereo sound via an external microphone is also supported.
Type of Camera
Single-lens reflex digital camera
Nikon DX format (23.6 x 15.6 mm) CMOS sensor
Image Size (Pixels)
4,928 x 3,264 [L], 3,696 × 2,448 [M], 2,464 × 1,632 [S]; D-movie:1920 x 1080 / 24p, 1280 x 720 / 30fps, 1280 x 720 / 25fps, 1280 x 720 / 24fps, 640 x 424 / 24fps
ISO 100 to 6400 in steps of 1/3, 1/2, or 1 EV, plus HI-0.3, HI-0.5, HI-0.7, HI-1, HI-2 (ISO 25600)
NEF (12 or 14-bit lossless compressed or compressed RAW), JPEG (Baseline-compliant); MOV movie (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC compression format with Linear PCM sound; Stero sound with external microphone)
SD memory card (SDHC and SDXC compliant)
1) Single frame shooting [S] mode, 2) Continuous low shooting [CL] mode: 1-5 fps, 3) Continuous high shooting [CH] mode: 6 fps, 4) Quiet shutter-release[Q], 5) Self-timer mode, 6)Remote Control 7) Mirror-up mode
Auto (TTL white-balance with main image sensor and 2016-pixel RGB sensor), Incandescent, Fluorescent, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Cloudy, Shade, preset manua, choose color temperature
3.0", 921,000-dot, low-temperature polysilicon TFT LCD, allows up to 170-degree viewing angle, 100% frame coverage, and brightness adjustment
1) Full-frame, 2) Movie Playback, 3) Thumbnail (4/9/72, calendar) playback, 4) playback zoom, 5) Faces detected during zoom, 6)Slide show 7)Histogram display 8)Highlights, 9) Auto image rotation, 10) Image comment
Single image, Selected images, images taken on a selected date, All images (except protected images)
USB 2.0 (High-speed), Video output, HDMI output (Type C mini-pin connector),Accessory terminal, Stereo mini-pin audio input
Picture Angle (in 35mm  format equivalent)
Approx. 1.5x lens focal length
Fixed eye-level pentaprism; built-in diopter adjustment (-3 to +1.0 m-¹)
Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark II screen with AF area brackets
Viewfinder Frame Coverage/Magnification (with 50mm lens at infinity; -1.0 m-1)
Approx. 100%/ Approx. 0.94x
TTL phase detection, 39 focus points (9 cross-sensors) by Nikon Multi-CAM 4800DX autofocus module; Detection range: -1 to +19 EV (ISO 100 at 20°C/68°F)
1) Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); Continuous servo AF (AF-C); Auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A), predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status 2) Manual focus (MF): Electronic rangefinder can be used
Exposure Metering System
1) 3D color matrix metering Ⅱ (type G and D lenses), color matrix metering II (other CPU lenses), 2) Center-weighted (weight of 75% given to 8-mm circle in center of frame), 3) Spot metering (meters 3.5-mm circle centered on selected focus point)
Exposure Metering Range (at normal temperature [68°F/20°C], ISO 100 equivalent, f/1.4 lens)
1) 0 to 20 EV (3D-Color Matrix or Center-weighted metering), 2) 2 to 20 EV (Spot metering)
1) Digital Vari-Program (Auto, Auto [Flash Off], 2) Scene ( portrait; landscape; child; sports; close up; night portrait; night landscape; party/indoor; beach/snow; sunset; dusk/dawn; pet portrait; candlelight; blossom; autumn colors; food; silhouette; high key; low key); , 3) Programmed Auto [P], 4) Shutter-Priority Auto [S], 5) Aperture Priority Auto [A], 6) Manual [M], 7) U1 (user settings 1) ,8) U2 (user settings 2)
Auto Exposure Bracketing
2 to 3 exposures in increments of 0.3, 0.7, 1.0, 1.3, 1.7, or 2.0 steps to (+-) 2.0 EV
Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal plane shutter; 30 to 1/8000sec in steps of 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV plus bulb time(with ML-L3) and X250
X-contact only; flash synchronization at up to 1/250 sec
1) TTL: i-TTL balanced fill-flash and standard i-TTL flash for digital SLR using 2,016-pixel RGB sensor are available with built-in flash and SB-900, SB-800,SB-700, SB-600, or SB-400, 2) Auto aperture: Available with SB-900 or SB-800 and CPU lens, 3) Non-TTL auto: Supported flash units include SB-900, SB-800, SB-28, SB-27, and SB-22S, 4) Distance-priority manual: Available with SB-900, SB-800 and SB-700
Flash Sync Modes
1) Front-curtain sync, 2) Red-eye reduction, 3) Slow sync with red-eye reduction, 4) Slow sync, 5) rear-curtain sync
Electronically controlled timer with duration of 2 s, 5 s, 10 s, 20 s; 1–9 exposures at intervals of 0.5, 1, 2, or 3 s
Depth of Field Preview Button
Via Wireless Remote Control ML-L3 (optional)
via GP-1 GPS Unit (optional)
Total of 22 languages: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
Rechargeable EN-EL15 Li-ion battery, EH-5a AC adapter (available separately; requires optional EP-5A power connector )
Battery Life (on a fully charged battery)
Approx 1,050 shots
1/4 in. (ISO1222)
Approx. 132 × 105 × 77 mm
Weight (without battery, memory card or body cap)
Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area)
Rechargeable Li-ion battery EN-EL15, Quick charger MH-25, Rubber Eyecup DK-21, Camera strap AN-DC1, Body cap BF-1B, Eyepiece cap DK-5, Accessory shoe cover BS-1, USB Cable UC-E4, Video Cable EG-D2, View NX 2 CD
Expeed 2 Image Processing Engine, D-Movie (Full HD recording; external stereo microphone input; in-camera movie editing), Full-time servo AF (AF-F) movie recording, Dual card slots for SD memory cards
All-round lens kit. Includes the D7000 camera and the powerful AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm VR lens with a 5.8x zoom for superb versatility and Vibration Reduction to reduce the effects of camera shake.
تعرف على أقرب موزع نيكون لك
كن على ثقة بالخدمة الممتازة للأجهزة